WinHex is a hexadecimal editor for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP with a lot of features:
* Disk editor (logical physical, supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and CDFS)
* RAM editor - a means to edit other processes' virtual memory
* Data Interpreter, knowing 19 data types
* Editing data structures using templates
* Concatenating, splitting, unifying, analyzing, and comparing files
* Particularly flexible search and replace functions
* Automation of file editing
* Sophisticated undo mechanism
* Drive imaging drive cloning
* 128-bit encryption, MD5, 256-bit digests, CRC32, checksums
* Import of all clipboard formats
* Conversion formats: Binary, Hex ASCII, Intel-Hex, and Motorola-S
* Deleting files irreversibly (e.g. such with confidential contents)
* Instant window switching
* Random-number generator
* Complete online help and much more
WinHex has minimal system requirements, operates very fast, needs little memory and is easy to use. An excellent computer forensics tool.
WinHex is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2006-08-16. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
WinHex (version 13.2) has a file size of 1.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 130 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.